A.D.O.- Alles Door Oefening/Everything Through Practice
(2008-2000 birth years)
This pathway is for players 11U-19U who enjoy playing the game without the emphasis on travel or high level competition. Parent coaches conduct two training sessions per week with guidance from the A.D.O. Director. Teams play in the ENSA League.
11U/12U teams play 9v9
13U-19U teams play 11v11
Location: A.D.O. teams practice at Ta-Ha-Zouka Park and the new Krejci Soccer Complex (4701 N 230th Street).
For additional questions regarding the A.D.O. Program, please contact Keith Reid, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Game and Practice Information
- A.D.O. teams will compete in the ENSA League, which will determine the game schedule.
- Training days and times will be set after the coaches meeting on July 30.
Uniform and Equipment
- New uniforms are to be purchased at Soccer Internationale, which is located at 132nd and West Center Road.
- Let the staff know that you're an Elkhorn SC A.D.O. player and they will get you the appropriate kit.
- All players are required to have a soccer ball* (11U-12U size 4, 13U and older size 5), shinguards, and soccer cleats*.
- Soccer cleats do not have a cleat on the toe of the shoe and it is dangerous to wear shoes that have them.
*We encourage and prefer all players buy adidas soccer products!